Candidates needs to have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities in the Salesforce Platform.
Please read on for information regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time allotted to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or even in an online proctored environment. Get more information at facts about scheduling an exam.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced through the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance recommended
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is made for those who would like to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can make, manage, increase data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example of the concepts you will understand to pass through the exam:
* How to development the information model, user interface, business logic, and to protect custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to design reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for an individual that has experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including program from the skills and concepts noted from the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has A few months to a single year of experience building applications on the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
* Familiarity using the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to design applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity using the social and mobile capabilities with the platform; used to using and optimizing business applications on a smart phone
* Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments along with the possibilities to deploy applications and manage changes for the Lightning Platform
* Study from the resources placed in this DEV-402 exam guide as well as the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in connection with the subsequent objectives. An applicant should have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the application of each one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Maintaining Your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is usually being up-to-date on new product releases (updates). As such, you will end up required to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times a year.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! Should you not complete all maintenance requirements by the due date, your credential will expire.
Get ready for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Practice Exam please visit site: read here