Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities from the Salesforce Platform.
Read on for details about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time sent to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite with a testing center or in a web based proctored environment. Click here for facts about scheduling an examination.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced in the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance recommended
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for folks who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, boost data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples of the concepts you'll be aware to pass the exam:
* How to create your data model, interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to development reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for a person that has experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including practical application from the skills and ideas noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has A few months to a single year of experience building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate gets the experience, skills, information outlined below:
* Familiarity with the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with all the social and mobile capabilities from the platform; acquainted with using and optimizing business applications on a smart phone
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments and the possibilities open to deploy applications and manage changes about the Lightning Platform
* Study of the resources classified by this DEV-402 exam guide along with the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in connection with the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and possess demonstrated the usage of each one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Looking after your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is usually being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). As a result, you will end up forced to complete system App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times annually.
Don’t allow your hard-earned credential expire! Should you not complete all maintenance requirements promptly, your credential will expire.
Prepare for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For additional information about Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
just go to the best internet page.